The countdown’s app marks 41 days left for my departure, and the famous Disney Pack has arrived a few days ago!
Well, rather than a pack it’s an envelope, and not even that big…. But holding it between my hands, as tangible proof of the adventure that’s about to start, it makes everything a little more real. Even for someone like me, that kept calm and rational about it until now, the excitment level is starting to raise up a little. After all, the waiting now will be a busy one: there is the visa request to do and the appointment at the embassy, a few other documents and it’s time to really start to think about what to pack!
I know, now you all are thinking the same question: what’s inside this Disney Pack?!
- The first thing you’ll find is a letter from International Services in which they will explain what’s inside the pack, what will be the next steps to take and all the informations you’ll need to fill the form for the visa request. Read it carefully, everything is explained very clearly.
- After that there’s a letter from Disney where, among other infos, there’s the city of the embassy where you’ll have to go and , attached, you’ll find a notarized copy of the I797 form that you’ll need to bring with you at the embassy.
- The Offer Letter with the start and ending date of your work contract, which will be your role and how much you’ll be paid per hour.
- An american SIM, a gift by IS, with all the info to activate it.
- There might be other documents, depending on the pavillion you’ll work in.
If you have any doubt or question, feel free to ask in the comment section below or take a look into our program guide that you can find here!